Campground & Group Reservations
Most campgrounds also have sites available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There is a daily usage fee for all moorage at Sunnyside Park. You will also be able to reserve your moorage by contacting the Parks Department at (541) 967-3917 or by sending an email.
Cancellations (New As of 7/1/2020)
Cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival date. A $12.00 fee will be applied.
- Cancellation of 4 nights or less nights fee $12.00 plus first night fee.
- Cancellation of 5 or more nights fee $12.00 plus all nights camping fees.
Please contact our office for Cancellations or to make any changes to your reservation. (541) 967-3917
Day Use & Shelters
Call our office or visit the parks listed below for more information. All shelter reservations and designated group camping reservations can now be made year to date. Your Group Rental Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Overnight Camping Reservation by Phone
All reservations must be made 4 days prior to first day of camping, less than 4 days? only first come first serve at each campground is available. Office does not have access to what is currently available at campgrounds for first come first serve.
To make a reservation by phone, please contact our office at 541-967-3917. Please have the following information available at the time of the call:
- Your contact information (name, address, phone & email)
- Name of County Park
- Campsite or cabin type and # (if available)
- Dates of stay
- Number of people and pets (2 pet limit)
- Additional choices such as rowboat rentals (Clear Lake Resort only)
- Method of payment Visa/MasterCard accepted, credit & debit cards only.
- There is a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival date.
If at any time you leave a message please leave only One. Leaving multiple messages may result in slower response back to you and others.
Reserve Linn County Parks Online
All reservations have to be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival. We are currently accepting online reservations for each of the parks listed below. You may click any of the park links below to be taken to their individual pages. Then, simply follow the RESERVE NOW link to complete your reservation.
- Clear Lake Resort & County Park
- John Neal Memorial County Park
- River Bend County Park
- Sunnyside County Park
- Waterloo County Park
- Whitcomb Creek County Park
- Edgewater RV Resort
Important Notes About Online Reservations
- After making your reservation, please check your reservation confirmation and make sure that your DATES & CAMPSITE information is correct. If you need to make any changes please feel free to contact our office at (541)967-3917 and we would be happy to help you with your reservation. Any changes or cancellations have to be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival. A $12.00 service charge will apply for each change to this reservation. (please see Cancellations above)
- Please bring your printed reservation confirmation to the campground.
- If you have any trouble with the online reservation feature, please call our office (541) 967-3917.