Do you need a reservation to camp at the Linn County Parks?
All reservations have to be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival and you can make reservations up to year to date.
If you are having problems with making your internet reservation please check the following:
- Your reservation fee is NOT refundable. *Any CHANGES or CANCELATIONS must be made 4 days prior to your reservation, after speaking with a representative. Only the camping fee is refunded if you cancel
- Turn off your pop up blocker.
- Make sure you are not trying to make a reservation with in the 10 day window.
- Make sure you are not reserving more than a year prior to your arrival.
- If you are trying to cancel your reservation you need to call the office.
- At Clear Lake Resort, row boat rentals are first come first serve.
- All picnic shelter reservations have to be made through the Linn County Parks office.
- Make sure that you are not trying to make a reservation on a non-reservable loop.
- If your making a reservation on Memorial Day or Labor Day Holiday, a three day minimum is required.
- If you did not receive your confirmation via e-mail please check your spam account.
- The office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you are canceling or changing a reservation please call the office during our business hours to assure that we can take care of your request.
You do not need a reservation to use our campgrounds or day use facilities. However, if you are planning on using these facilities between the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends we would strongly suggest that you make a reservation.
Why are US Forest Service campgrounds listed on your web site?
Although we do not own the Forest Service campgrounds, we manage 6 US Forest Service parks located along Hwy. 20. However; reservations must be made at www.recreation.gov
What is the reservation fee for?
The non-refundable reservation fee helps cover the cost of staff overhead, the reservation computer system, maintence and reservation software.
Do you have a plan for future parks development?
Are all of the Linn County Parks open year round?
Most of the Linn County Parks day use facilities are open year round with the exception of Lewis Creek County Park, Whitcomb Creek County Park and John Neal Memorial. Our Waterloo, River Bend and Clear Lake Resort County Parks provides year round camping and cabin facilities (some services are reduced in the winter months).