Camping, Group Camping, Boat Ramp, Hiking, Showers, Picnicking, Group Shelters, Playground, Restrooms, and Drinking Water
John Neal Memorial
Trails, rafting, floating, fishing, and more!
Park Location – Located outside Lyons on the North Santiam River.
Park Usage – April through September
Fishing, floating and rafting on the wild waters of the North Santiam River are the main attractions for visitors to this 30-acre park. While camping or enjoying a picnic at John Neal, visitors can search for the park’s abundant wildlife on trails that wind through wetlands and beaver ponds. Explore, fish, and raft the Santiam River and take advantage of early spring or fall camping while enjoying the quiet atmosphere and wildlife.
Reserveable covered shelter, to reserve the shelter please call our office at (541)967-3917
Check in: Check in is anytime after 2:00 p.m.
Check out time: Check out time is 12:00 p.m.
Changes to your reservation may incur a $5.00 change fee per site
Please note if you are trying to reserve with in 4 days of your arrival the map will show all campsites not available.
- 23 Campsites are reservable. Sites that have not been reserved will be first-come, first-serve.
- Basic Campsite with no hookups | 39 primitive campsites | $26/night | $5/night senior discount (23 Campsites are reservable)
- Designated Group Camping Area with 12 sites
(capacity: up to 100 people) | 1 space | $250/night | no senior discount
- Group Designated Camping Area has a $50 non-refundable reservation fee, plus all nights camping due at the time of the reservation. Call (541) 967-3917 for more information.
- Rates are based on up to 8 guests per site.
- 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day.
- 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday.
- Reservations will be charged a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Cancellations will be subject to a 1 day’s camping fee
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival.
- Extra vehicle fee of $7.00 per night. Extra Vehicle classification chart.