Camping, Group Camping, Boat Ramp, Hiking, Showers, Picnicking, Group Shelters, Playground, Restrooms, and Drinking Water
John Neal Memorial County Park
Trails, rafting, floating, fishing, and more!
- Public showers are open for limited hours and cleaned twice a day.
- Limit of eight people staying at a camp site.
- Restrooms will be open, cleaned and disinfected two times a day. (Please Bring your own soap and disinfectants for your safety.)
- Please stay 6' apart at all times; physical distancing is necessary for us to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others.
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, boat ramps, and parking lots.
- Playground is open but is not sanitized, please remember to sanitize your children after each playground use.
Park Location – Located outside Lyons on the North Santiam River.
Park Usage – April through September
Fishing, floating and rafting on the wild waters of the North Santiam River are the main attractions for visitors to this 30-acre park. While camping or enjoying a picnic at John Neal, visitors can search for the park’s abundant wildlife on trails that wind through wetlands and beaver ponds. Explore, fish, and raft the Santiam River and take advantage of early spring or fall camping while enjoying the quiet atmosphere and wildlife.
Reserveable covered shelter, to reserve the shelter please call our office at (541)967-3917
Check in: Check in is anytime after 2:00 p.m.
Check out time: Check out time is 12:00 p.m.
Changes to your reservation may incur a $5.00 change fee per site
Please note if you are trying to reserve with in 4 days of your arrival the map will show all campsites not available.
- 21 Campsites are reservable. Sites that have not been reserved will be first-come, first-serve.
- Basic Campsite with no hookups | $26/night | $5/night senior discount
- Designated Group Camping Area with 12 sites
(capacity: up to 100 people) | 1 space | $250/night | no senior discount
- Group Designated Camping Area has a $50 non-refundable reservation fee, plus all nights camping due at the time of the reservation. Call (541) 967-3917 for more information.
- Rates are based on up to 8 guests per site.
- 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day.
- 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday.
- Reservations will be charged a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Cancellations will be subject to a 1 day’s camping fee, and must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival.
- Extra vehicle fee of $7.00 per night. Extra Vehicle classification chart.