USFS: Lost Prairie Campground
US Forest Service campground managed by Linn County.
The Clear Lake Resort store and restaurant
The Clear Lake Resort restaurant is open 7 days a week from Friday May 25th, through Monday September 3rd 2018. Lodge hours are 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Come in and check out our new items.
lodge hours are 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
boat rentals are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
restaurant is 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (All food orders need to be completed no later than 5:30 p.m.)
Park Location – From Sweet Home, OR, follow Highway 20 east for 38 miles and look for signs for the Lost Prairie Group Site.
Park Usage – May through October
About the Park
Lost Prairie Group Site is located along the Over the Rivers and Through the Woods Scenic Byway and is nestled among the forest in the Cascades at an elevation of 3600 feet. Lost Prairie is only 15 minutes from the McKenzie River National Scenic Trail and Clear Lake. Numerous other trails and lakes are close by as well.
Season: May 20th to October 2th, 2016
- Group Fee: $150 per night to reserve the whole park for your family reunion or group get togther.
- Individual campsite fee: $18/night (First-come, first-serve only)
- Extra Vehicle $5/night
- 10 Campsites, 8 of which are tent only
- One ADA accessible campsite
- Maximum trailer length 24 feet.
Reservations are accepted for reserving the whole park as a group facility. If Lost Prairie is not reserved it maybe used on a first-come, first-serve basis for individual campsites.
To make a reservation by phone call: 877-444-6777
Please have the following information available at the time of the call:
- Contact information (name, address, phone & email
- Name of campground
- Campsite or cabin type and # (if available)
- Dates of stay
- # of people and pets
- Method of payment (Visa, Mastercard & Debit)
- Drinking Water
- Group Camping