Sewer and Water hookups, 30 & 50 amp electrical connections, Moorage, Restrooms & showers, Swimming in the reservoir, WiFi Hotspot
Edgewater County Park and Marina
RV Park & Marina with many modern conveniences!
Park Location – On HWY 20, Southwest corner of Foster Reservoir, East of Sweet Home.
Park Usage – Open Year-Round
Edgewater Park and Marina offers 49 RV sites with full hookups (water, electric, sewer) and Wi-Fi. The Marina offers 40 boat slips on Foster Reservoir for boating, fishing and water sports.
**Tent camping is not available at Edgewater County Park, but is available at several of our other parks in the area: Sunnyside County Park, also on Foster Reservoir, River Bend County Park, located on the South Santiam, four miles east of Sweet Home, and Waterloo County Park, located in the town of Waterloo on the South Santiam River, off Hwy 20 between Lebanon and Sweet Home.
Edgewater RV Camping Rates
All RV Sites include: Electricity, Water, Sewer, Paved Pads, Lawns, Picnic Table, Fire Ring, NO TENTS allowed
|30 Amp||$38 + *$2.66 = $40.66||$210||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,17,18 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,31,33,34,35,42,43,44|
|50 Amp||$42 + *$2.94= $44.94||$240||9,10,11,12,14,15,16,40,41|
|*Please Note – A 7% city lodging tax will be added to all overnight accommodations*|
Edgewater Marina Rates
- Non-Linn County: $37
- Linn County: $32
- You must be camping at Edgewater in order to purchase moorage.
*Seasonal Moorage: May 1 – October 30. Contact office for seasonal Information (full for 2021 season), 541.967.3917.
- Pets are welcome!
- Max 2 pets per site.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- No excessive barking.
- Pets are permitted on 6′ leash.
Cancellation & Change Fees
- Cancellations of 4 nights or less will be subject to 1 day’s camping fee plus $12 reservation fee
- Cancellations of 5 nights or more no refund given on all days
- Group Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance of arrival are subject to a $50 reservation fee. Group cancellations made less then 30 days in advance of arrival are subject to a $50 reservation fee and 1 day’s group camping fee.