Please note if you are trying to reserve with in 4 days of your arrival the map will show all campsites not available.
Camping & Vehicle Fees (Rates are based on up to 8 guests per site)
- Basic Campsite with no hookups | 39 primitive campsites | $22/night | $4/night senior discount (35 Campsites are reservable)
- Designated Group Camping Area with 25 picnic tables
(capacity: up to 100 people) | 1 space | $250/night | no senior discount
- Extra vehicles Fee| $7/night/car (Extra Vehicle classification chart.)
- 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day holidays
- 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday
- For non reservation campers please pay by completing the fee envelope at Whitcomb Creek County Park.
- 35 Campsites are reservable
Changes and Cancellation
- Changes to your reservation may incur a $5.00 change fee per site.
- Please be aware that you will forfeit your first nights camping fee, if you move from your reserved campsite to a first come, first serve campsite.
- Reservations will be charged a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Cancellations are subject to an $12 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival.
Check In Times
- Check in: Check in is anytime after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: Check out time is 12:00 p.m.