Please note if you are trying to reserve within 4 days of your arrival the map will show all campsites not available.
All camping and reservation fee are due at the time of the reservation.
Camping & Vehicle Fees (Rates are based on up to 8 guests per site)
- Basic Campsite with no hookups | 85 primitive campsites | $23/night | $4/night senior discount 50% of occupant.
- Designated Group Camping Area with 25 picnic tables.
(capacity: up to 100 people) | 1 space | $250/night | no senior discount.
- Extra vehicles Fee| $7/night/car (Extra Vehicle classification chart.)
- 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day holidays.
- 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday.
- For non-reservation campers please pay by completing the fee envelope at Whitcomb Creek County Park.
Changes and Cancellation
- Please be aware that you will forfeit your first night camping fee if you move from your reserved campsite to a first-come, first-serve campsite.
- Reservations will be charged a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Changes to your reservation will incur a $12 change fee per site.
- Cancellations of 4 nights or less are subject to a $12 cancellation fee plus one night fee.
- Cancellations of 5 nights or more are subject to a $12 cancellation fee plus no refund given on nights canceled.
- Cancellations made on individual sites must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations made on Group Camping, a minimum 30 day prior plus $50.
- Check-in: Check-in is anytime after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: Check out time is 12:00 p.m.