Please note if you are trying to reserve within 4 days of your arrival the map will show all campsites not available.
All camping and reservation fee are due at the time of the reservation.
Camping & Vehicle Fees (Rates are based on up to 8 guests per site)
- Basic Campsite with no hookups | 85 primitive campsites | $23/night | $5/night senior discount
- Designated Group Camping Area with 25 picnic tables
(capacity: up to 100 people) | 1 space | $250/night | no senior discount
- Extra vehicles Fee| $7/night/car (Extra Vehicle classification chart.)
- 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day holidays
- 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday
- For non-reservation campers please pay by completing the fee envelope at Whitcomb Creek County Park.
Changes and Cancellation
- Changes to your reservation may incur a $5.00 change fee per site.
- Please be aware that you will forfeit your first night camping fee if you move from your reserved campsite to a first-come, first-serve campsite.
- Reservations will be charged a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
- Cancellations are subject to a $12 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to your arrival.
- Check-in: Check-in is anytime after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: Check out time is 12:00 p.m.