Sewer and Water hookups, 30 & 50 amp electrical connections, Moorage, Restrooms & showers, Laundry facilities, Swimming in the reservoir, WiFi
Edgewater County Park and Marina
RV Park & Marina with many modern conveniences!
Park Location – On HWY 20, Southwest corner of Foster Reservoir, East of Sweet Home.
Park Usage – Open Year-Round
Edgewater Park and Marina offers 49 RV sites with full hookups (water, electric, sewer), laundry facilities and Wi-Fi. The Marina offers 40 boat slips on Foster Reservoir for boating, fishing and water sports.
Edgewater RV Camping Rates
Reservations can be made up to one year from arrival date.
All RV Sites include: Electricity, Water, Sewer, Paved Pads, Lawns, Picnic Table, Fire Ring, *NO TENTS allowed
|30 Amp||$41 + **$2.87 = $43.87||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,17,18 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,31,33,34,35,42,43,44|
|50 Amp||$46 + **$3.22= $49.22||9,10,11,12,14,15,16,40,41|
|**Please Note – A 7% city lodging tax will be added to all overnight accommodations**|
Edgewater Marina Rates
- Non-Linn County: $35/daily
- Linn County Resident: $32/daily
- You must be camping at Edgewater in order to purchase moorage.
Seasonal Moorage: May 1 – September 30. Contact office for seasonal Information (full for 2022 season), 541.967.3917.
- Non-Linn County: $1125.00
- Linn County Resident: $1025.00
There are boat ramps, nearby, on Foster Reservoir:
- Calkins Park County Boat Ramp – Foster Reservoir – 44529 Quartzville Rd., Foster, OR 97345
- Gedney Creek Boat Ramp – Foster Reservoir – 43795 North River Dr., Foster, OR 97345
*Tent camping is not available at Edgewater County Park, but is available at several of our other parks in the area: Sunnyside County Park, also on Foster Reservoir, River Bend County Park, located on the South Santiam, four miles east of Sweet Home, and Waterloo County Park, located in the town of Waterloo on the South Santiam River, off Hwy 20 between Lebanon and Sweet Home.
- Pets are welcome!
- Max 2 pets per site.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- No excessive barking.
- Pets are permitted on 6′ leash.
Reservation Changes & Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation within 14 days of scheduled arrival will be refunded all but reservation fees ($12) and the 1st night camping fee.
- Cancellations of overnight stays made 15 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival date will be refunded all but the reservation fee ($12).
Reservations of six or more nights:
- Changes to your arrival date will be charged the nightly rate plus a $12 change fee. No refunds will be given and all fees for overnight stays will be retained.
- Early departures: Shortening of the departure date will incur a $12 reservation change fee. The nightly camping fees for the night dropped will be refunded.
- There are no additional fees to extend your arrival or departure date.
Group site cancellation:
- Cancellations made 31 days or more in advance will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee and 1st night camping fee.