Upper Whitcomb Creek Boat-in Campground
Mile post 11 Quartzville Road, Foster, Oregon
Linn County Parks & Recreation (LCPR) has worked with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to open a boat-in only campground. The campground is located in Upper Whitcomb Creek County Park (see map links below) on Green Peter Reservoir.
The site currently offers five reservable campsites with picnic tables, campfire-rings and trash cans. There is also one unisex vault toilet at the site. No potable water available at the Upper Whitcomb Boat-in campground. Boat-in campsite fees are $15.00/night. Additional overnight vehicles are $7.00/night. No additional discounts will be applied to campsite fee. To reserve a boat in campsite visit the Linn County Parks Website or call (541) 967-3917.
Park Location – Green Peter Reservoir
Park Usage – Memorial Day Weekend through mid-September
About the Park
Upper Whitcomb Creek Boat-in Campground location map click here: Green Peter Overview_05_19_2022
Upper Whitcomb Boat-in Campsite Map: Upper Whitcomb Site Map
- All visitors wishing to camp at the Upper Whitcomb Creek Campground must make reservations.
- Upper Whitcomb Creek Boat-in campers are required to park any vehicles, staying overnight, in the boat-in parking lot at the main parking area in Whitcomb Creek County Park.
- Vehicle staying overnight will need to post their Upper Whitcomb boat-in parking permit in their vehicle.
- All camping fees must be paid in advance via the Linn County Parks website or by calling the Parks Office.
- Boat-in campsite fees are $15.00/night. To reserve a boat in campsite visit the Linn County Parks Website or call (541) 967-3917. Additional overnight vehicles are $7.00/night.
- No additional discounts will be applied to the campsite fee.
- A Vault restroom and trash receptacles are available for your convenience.
- No potable water is available at the Upper Whitcomb Boat-in campground.
- There are no moorage docks available at Upper Whitcomb Boat-in Area. Securing your boat is at your own risk.
- LCPR cannot guarantee lake levels. Lake levels will determine the ease of accessing the campsite.
Reservation Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation within 14 days of scheduled arrival will be refunded all but reservation fees ($12) and the 1st night camping fee.
- Cancellations of overnight stays made 15 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival date will be refunded all but the reservation fee ($12).
Reservations of six or more nights:
- Changes to your arrival date will be charged the nightly rate plus a $12 change fee. No refunds will be given and all fees for overnight stays will be retained.
- Early departures: Shortening of the departure date will incur a $12 reservation change fee. The nightly camping fees for the night dropped will be refunded.
- There are no additional fees to extend your arrival or departure date.
Group site cancellation:
- Cancellations made 31 days or more in advance will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee and 1st night camping fee.