Rocky Top Bridge Group Campsite
Mile post 15 Quartzville Road, Green Peter Reservoir
The Rock Top Bridge Group Campsite is available for group camping. The site is a large open area located near the Rocky Top Bridge and Moose Creek on The Quartzville arm of Green Peter Reservoir. The site is capable of parking approximately 10-12 RV depending on size. There are approximately 6 picnic tables, a group fire-ring area. vault toilet and hand pump potable water well. Nearby access to Green Peter Reservoir. The Rocky Top Bridge Group Campsite Fee is $250.00/Night plus a non-refundable $50.00 reservation fee.
Park Location – Approximately 15 mile up Quartzville Road near Moose Creek & Rocky Top Bridge
Park Usage – Rocky Top will be closed as of October 23, 2022, and tentatively reopen on March 17, 2023.
About the Park
Group camping reservations can be made by calling the Linn County Parks Office at 541-967-3917.
$250/night plus a $50 non-refundable reservation fee.
Site is a large open area located near Rocky Top Bridge and Moose Creek on the The Quartzville arm of Green Peter Reservoir.
The site is capable of parking approximately 10-12 RV’s depending on size.
There are approximately 6 picnic tables, a group fire-ring area, vault toilet and hand pump potable water well.
Rocky Top Bridge Group Camp Location Map: Green Peter Location overview
Group Camp Site Map: Rocky Top Bridge Group Site Map
Reservations of six or more nights:
- Changes to your arrival date will be charged the nightly rate plus a $12 change fee. No refunds will be given and all fees for overnight stays will be retained.
- Early departures: Shortening of the departure date will incur a $12 reservation change fee. The nightly camping fees for the night dropped will be refunded.
- There are no additional fees to extend your arrival or departure date.
Group site cancellation:
- Cancellations made 31 days or more in advance will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee and 1st night camping fee.