Group Camping, Swimming, Fishing, Kayaking, Vault Toilets, Fire Rings
Park Location – Located approximately 15 miles from the intersection of Hwy.20 and Quartzville Road
Park Usage – Beginning of April to October
The Quartzville Group Camp is located at the confluence of Trout Creek and Quartzville Creek. This rustic group camp has limited amenities, but provides a wonderful opportunity for visitors to camp in close proximity to Green Peter Reservoir and Quartzville Creek. The site can accommodate up to 100 people with tents and RV’s. The campground can be reserved for $200 a night with a $50 non-refundable reservation fee.
Vault restrooms are available onsite, however, no potable water is currently available. Generator use is permitted.
Linn County parks cannot guarantee water levels/access, swimmable water conditions, open showers or restrooms (except portable toilets), use of open flames or generators as seasonal and/or weather conditions arise.
You must call the Parks Office, 541-967-3917, to reserve.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m. | Check out: 12:00 p.m.
Quartzville Group Camp is located 5.6 miles above Whitcomb at the 17.2 mile marker beyond the Green Peter reservoir. Drive unto a stretch of gravel road surrounded by beautiful Fir trees located on the banks of Quartzville Creek. This camp is perfect for RVs (no hookups available), tents, fishing, inner tubing, swimming and watching sunsets while warming by the wood fire. To reserve this group camp call the Linn County Parks Office at (541) 967-3917. The Campground can accommodate groups of 100 people. You may reserve this group up to 12 months from your arrival date.
- $200/night + $50 non-refundable reservation fee
- Includes vault toilet facility, 2 picnic tables, and a fire ring, but no potable water.
Reservation Changes & Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation within 14 days of scheduled arrival will be refunded all but reservation fees ($12) and the 1st night camping fee.
- Cancellations of overnight stays made 15 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival date will be refunded all but the reservation fee ($12).
Reservations of six or more nights:
- Changes to your arrival date will be charged the nightly rate plus a $12 change fee. No refunds will be given and all fees for overnight stays will be retained.
- Early departures: Shortening of the departure date will incur a $12 reservation change fee. The nightly camping fees for the night dropped will be refunded.
- There are no additional fees to extend your arrival or departure date.
Group site cancellation:
- Cancellations made 31 days or more in advance will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date will be refunded all but the $50 reservation fee and 1st night camping fee.