Quartzville Group Camp
Beautiful site on Quartzville Creek near Green Peter Reservoir
Linn County Parks & Campgrounds Seasonal Closures(Updated 1/29/21)
The Following Campgrounds & Parks are Closed for the Season:
- Sunnyside County Park, Campground Closed, Day use / Boat ramp open
- Cascadia State Park, (Campground Closed for Season)
- Fernview Group Camp (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- Longbow Group Camp (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- Lost Prairie Group Camp (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- Trout Creek Campground (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- Yukwah Campground (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- House Rock Campground (USFS),(Campground Closed for Season)
- Lewis Creek County Park (day Use-Closed for the Season) ,
- Whitcomb Creek County Park & Campground.
- John Neal Memorial County Park & Campground
The Following Campgrounds are Currently Open:
- River Bend County Park & Campground, (Winter Sites only 11/1/2020)
- River Bend E,F & G Loops close 11/1/2020
- Edgewater RV Park, Foster,
- Waterloo County Park, Lebanon, (A-loop closes 11/1/2020)
- Clear Lake Resort (Open seasonal Lodge hours) .
Park Location – Located approximately 15 miles from the intersection of Hwy.20 and Quartzville Road
Park Usage – Contact the Linn County Parks Office for reservations (541) 967-3917.
About the Park
Quartzville Group is closing on September 7th, 2020 for the year.
The Quartzville Group Camp opened the summer of 2015 and is located at the confluence of Trout Creek and Quartzville Creek. This rustic group camp has limited amenities, but provides a wonderful opportunity for visitors to camp in close proximity to Green Peter Reservoir and Quartzville Creek. The site can accommodate up to 50 people with tents and RV’s. The campground can be reserved for $150 per night with a $50 non-refundable reservation fee.
Vault restrooms are available onsite, however, no potable water is currently available.
Generator use is permitted.
The Quartzville Group Camp can be reserved by contacting the Linn County Parks Office at (541) 967-3917. The Campground can accommodate groups of approximately 50 people. Please be aware there is no potable water available at this site.
$50 nonrefundable reservation fee plus $150/night camp fee
- RV’s and tents are permitted
- Fires are permitted in designated fire rings
- Vault Toilets
- Trash cans
- Fire rings
- No Potable water available