Riverbend County Park - Closing dates:
- E, F, G loops on October 25th, 2020 for the year.
- A, B, C, D loops are open year round (without water starting November 1st)
Reservations at this very popular County Park are limited. Furthermore, reservations for this park can be made four days in advance. Please keep the following information in mind:
- Firewood and ice sales may be limited.
- Loops A,B,C,D,E and F with some restrictions are open.
- G loop is open. Campers must abide by physical distancing requirements.
- Group shelters are open with limitations. Contact the Linn County Parks office for details at: email@example.com
- Public showers are open for limited hours and cleaned twice a day.
- Campsites are limited to eight people per site.
- Restrooms will be open and cleaned and disinfected twice a day. (Please bring your own soap, sanitizer and disinfectants for your safety.)
- "New this season" RV dump station charge of $5.00 per RV (credit card only).
- Please remember to stay 6' apart at all times, physical distancing is necessary for us to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others.
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, campsites and parking lots.
- Playgrounds are open but are not sanitized. Please remember to sanitize your children after each playground use.
See all alerts