Linn County Parks has an immediate need for booth attendants at Lewis Creek and Sunnyside County Parks
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT (Posting Date: 05.12.2023) CLASSIFICATION TITLE OF THE JOB: Booth Attendant – Seasonal Temporary CLASSIFICATION NUMBER: N/A CLASSIFICATION CATEGORY: Seasonal Temporary, Non-Benefited Position working up to 40 hours per week. DEPARTMENT: Linn County Parks and Recreation: Lewis Creek and/or Sunnyside County Park ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Greet guests, answer questions & provide information in a positive manner.
- Ability to accurately perform basic cashier duties and use a Point of Sale System.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries regarding Linn County Parks.
- Coordinate with office and field staff to provide the most accurate information to park visitors.
- Maintain regular and predictable work attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional organization & prioritization skills, initiative & ability to learn quickly.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow directions, manage multiple tasks to parks standards and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate a computer proficiently.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions; booth is air conditioned.
- Must be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Knowledge of the Linn County Parks system is preferred, but not required.