John Neal Memorial County Park There are additional requirements for use of group facilities. Please contact the Linn County Parks Office for details at: email@example.com Further information and guidelines for camping at John Neal County Park are below:
- Public showers are open for limited hours and cleaned twice a day.
- Limit of eight people staying at a camp site.
- Restrooms will be open, cleaned and disinfected two times a day. (Please Bring your own soap and disinfectants for your safety.)
- Please stay 6' apart at all times; physical distancing is necessary for us to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others.
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, boat ramps, and parking lots.
- Playground is open but is not sanitized, please remember to sanitize your children after each playground use.