Sunnyside County Park
Open Date, Monday 5/11/2020
Located on Foster Lake, Sunnyside has the largest campground in our system with day use facilities, a boat ramp and moorage available.
- Boat ramp is open.
- Firewood and ice sales maybe limited.
- Group Camp and group shelters open June 19, 2020
- Public showers are open for limited hours and cleaned twice a day.
- A loop open.
- B loop, group camp open with limitations.
- C loop open, as first come first serve, however some sites may be reserved or restricted due to physical distancing.
- Campsite are limited to eight people per site.
- Restrooms will be open and are cleaned and disinfected twice a day. (Please bring your own soap, sanitizer and disinfectant for your safety.)
- Please remember to stay 6' apart at all times, physical distancing is necessary for us to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others.
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, campsites and parking lots.
- Playgrounds are open but are not sanitized, please be prepared to sanitize children after playground use.
See all alerts