Due to Wildfires in the surrounding area the following Parks and Campgrounds have been closed and evacuated until further notice. Anyone with camping reservations at any of these facilities will automatically be canceled & refunded in full until the parks reopen. We are currently refunding reservations through September 17, 2020. If you would like to cancel reservation beyond this date please email or call the Linn County Parks Office. We will reopen the parks and campgrounds when safe and appropriate. Please do not call the Parks Office for updates, we are experiencing a large call volume and it slows our response time down.
- The following Campgrounds remain Closed Until further Notice:
- John Neal Memorial County Park (Closed for Season, all reservations will be refunded),
- Clear Lake Resort,
- Cascadia State Park,
- Fernview Group Camp (USFS),
- Longbow Group Camp (USFS),
- Lost Prairie Group Camp (USFS),
- Trout Creek Campground (USFS),
- Yukwah Campground (USFS),
- House Rock Campground (USFS),
- Quartzville Corridor,
- Lewis Creek County Park (day Use-Closed for the Season) .
The Following Parks are Scheduled to Reopen at Noon (12:00 PM) on Friday September 18,2020:
- Sunnyside County Park,
- River Bend County Park & Campground,
- Whitcomb Creek County Park & Campground,
- Edgewater RV Park, Foster,
- Waterloo County Park, Lebanon.