Cascadia State Park The Cascadia State Park Campground is now open. Cascadia's day-use and overnight group use areas will re-open Friday, June 19, 2020. Please contact Linn County Parks for reservation and further detail. There will be additional mandated requirements to reserve and use group facilities. When we do open here are some guidelines for visitors to consider:
- Potable water is now available.
- Public showers are open for limited hours and cleaned twice a day.
- Restrooms are open and will be cleaned and disinfected once a day. (Please bring your own soap, sanitizer and disinfectants for your safety.)
- Please stay 6' apart at all times; physical distancing is necessary to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others..
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, boat ramps, and parking lots